What should one do when YouTube-activate is not working?

 Activating youtube on my smart tv is one of the best things that ever happened to me. As from now on, I can stream more than 80+ channels live any time I want, but the most amazing perk I get to enjoy with tv.youtube.com/start is the unlimited cloud-based DVR storage, where I can store many movies of web series, till 9 months.

youtube/activate subscription allows its users to share the subscription among 6 different accounts, but there of them can watch it at an angle moment of time.

As youtube activate can work on various devices like desktops, laptops, mobiles, smart tv, android tv, PlayStations, and Xbox as well. Sometimes youtube-activation stops while working. If you are going through the same issue, stick with this blog for a little while and you will get the solution.

As we all know that When we want to open YouTube on a smart TV or any other device, one might have to activate it with a code but what if? “the codes do not work” Right below we have discussed some of
the best ways to resolve the problem.

Try again
Most of the time reloading the youtube.com/activate enter code page, and then entering the code will be enough to resolve the issue.

Restart Device

Sometimes you can get the using the most common and easy way, like restarting your device or the youtube app. And then try to activate youtube to start your youtube tv on your smart tv.

Other tips

If the above tips will not work for you, and try using some of the tips mentioned below:

Clear all of the cookies and browsing data from your youtube and the google account as well, only after then attempt to activate youtube on your device.

Try another PC, laptop, or mobile phone to access the activation link.

It is not necessary that you need to connect to the network all the time, but make sure that the device is activating, and the device you are activating with, is sharing the same internet connection.

The tips mentioned above works for most of the devices youtube tv can play on. If you are still facing the issues, then I recommend you to reach us out at youtube.com/activate for support and
assistance.

WHAT IS 192.168.1.1?

192.168.1.1 is a common IP address that many routers use as their default gateway, some hardware manufacturers also use this address to manage their wireless network setup or build a network. You can easily change this address through the management console at 192.168.1.1 but it’s better not to change it in order to make the whole network work smoothly. Some other routers might use
192.168.0.1 as their default IP address, it’s all depending on your own favorite settings.

Why can’t I access 192.168.1.1?


If you need to connect to your router to manage the wireless settings, just type 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar and hit enter. Sometimes we may encounter a failure problem: the browser can’t get access to the router successfully. 

Comments

  1. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call / WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment